Friday, June 3, 2011

UH-OH! Mom's Been to the Basement!

Mom emailed me yesterday that she and my brother had been down in the basement and she just "found" four more boxes of family photos! WOW!!

Now you need to understand a couple of things here. First I just last week got back from seeing her and copying over what I thought was the last of the family photos... but now here are four other boxes.

I'm real happy that there are even more pictures and treasures to have and hold, don't get me wrong. But you have to know Mom. I'm starting to wonder if it's not some scheme to get me to come back even sooner than planned. She knows how much I do love those old pictures. Hmm. Are they bait? And if so are there even more boxes in the basement? Guess I'll just have to make a trip back east to find out!

Mom, your scheme worked:)

Oh and did I mention that she's also found a box from the back of the closet containing old letters? She's so cute - she's got treasures stashed all over the place!!

Mom... is this your high school picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment