Monday, May 16, 2011

First Post

What I really don't need is another time sucker-upper! Yet I am compelled to start this family history blog thing. What's wrong with me? I guess it is true: nuts don't fall far from the tree:)

See that lovely creature below? That's my mom. She was hot back then and at 92 she's the hottest lady in town, but in a very dignified different way than back them. Warmth, love, and intelligence are the new hot.

Her passion is family history - for the last 25 or so years - and she's gotten some of us cousins interested. Nuts falling not too far from the tree, if you catch my drift! So here we'll try to keep on keepin' on with her and let whoever is interested know the latest scoop.

Here's Mom's web site: http://www.virginiawkelly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment