Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Here's wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday Season, no matter what those holidays of choice are:) I'll be making potato latkes for Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights. We'll open Christmas presents and celebrate that day too. I like to acknowledge the shortest day of the year, the solstice, by firing up the crock pot with a hearty stew.

And Happy New Year to one and all. Was it a good year for you? I do hope so. It was a lovely year for me and my family. Our blessings, large and small, were too numerous to mention, and I'm hoping it's the same for you! Let's be optimistic and hopeful for a good 2012. (Seriously, can you even believe it's 2012?)

Now I think I'll take A Long Winter's Rest from blogging (if I can help myself, we'll see:) And turn my attentions to festive matters! I feel like baking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment