Thursday, September 11, 2014

The One Lovely Blog Award!

 


I get email feeds from the blogs I really really like and don't want to miss and the rest of the blogs that interest me I read in my news reader. At the top of my list are a scant few that always get looked at no matter how fast my morning is running. Tops amongst them is Randy Seaver's Genea-Musings. It's educational and newsy, and often just darn amusing. Seriously, if you aren't subscribed go do it now. And while you're there take a close look at the tabs at the top. You'll find Best Of posts and the tab for Source Citations. That's worth the price of admission right there!

Anyway, Randy received the "One Lovely Blog" Award. The award is one of those things that goes around the blog-a-sphere from time to time. It's a swell way to shine a spotlight on the blogs you follow and would share with a good genea-buddy. It's a nice thing:) Randy then did me the honor of including this blog on his list of Lovely Blogs. Isn't that Lovely? I think so:)

Here are the rules, as stated on Randy's Genea-Musings:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
  2. Share Seven things about yourself 
  3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!)
  4. Contact your bloggers to let them know that you've tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award
So I'm going to take some time and think about which 15 blogs to nominate and then think some more about the 7 things I want to share here about myself. Then I'll be back real soon and make a proper post. How's that?
 
But right now I'm doing Number 1. So here's a proper Thank You, going out to Randy Seaver.
 
 
 
THANK YOU, Randy Seaver!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment